Come and work for us!
We are a modern forward-thinking law firm and pride ourselves on providing our clients with the very best service. We are looking for talented and like minded people to join our team.
Please see below an outline of our currently available vacancies.
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for an ambitious and talented paralegal to join our busy conveyancing department.
You would be joining a long established and highly regarded high street firm working alongside supportive and experienced members of staff.
In this role you will be a pivotal member of the conveyancing department and will gain the support, guidance and platform to further your career.
Your duties as a conveyancing paralegal will include but not be limited to:
• Preparation of standard documentation
• Liaising with the clients by phone and email
• Liaising with agents, lenders and solicitors on the other side via email and telephone
• SDLT returns and Land Registry applications
In order to successfully fulfil the above role, it is essential that you have the following skills:
• Be able to work on own initiative and be pro-active
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
The following skills would be desirable but not essential:
• Good property experience, ideally a mixture of commercial and residential
• An understanding of both registered and unregistered conveyancing
The successful candidate will be based of our our Morecambe Office, but due to the issues arising out of the Covid 19 pandemic applicants must be willing to work remotely when needed (equipment will be provided).
This is a demanding position which offers excellent prospects to applicants looking to progress their legal career.
Salary is negotiable on experience and upon application. Please send your CV with covering letter to Linda Baines, email address [email protected]
How can we help you?
We offer straightforward legal advice and assistance for clients in relation to legal matters for both individuals and businesses.